We’re Glad to Be Open Again — and Glad to See You!
It’s been a long time coming, and we at Forest Hill Lanes are happy to be able to see our friends bowling again! We have instituted strict controls and methods to ensure a clean, safe experience for you and your family.
- We will limiting the total number of bowlers to 150 maximum at any time, regardless of the number of lanes in use.
- Every lane will be sanitized, including seats, floors, bowling balls, scoring keypad, and more, between each set of bowlers.
- Rental shoes, as per our usual practice, will be sanitized between each use.
- The Snack Bar, operated by Fisherman’s Catch Restaurant, will be open during all bowling hours, and tables on the concourse placed a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- We even have separate doors for entering and exiting the Lanes!
“We’re providing a fun, clean environment for families and friends, to welcome the return of our community,” states General Manager Ross Miller. “In addition to open bowling, we are offering summer youth, adult, mixed-age and mixed bowling leagues, beginning Monday, June 22, and we hope to have a full roster summer bowling season,” Miller concludes.
Forest Hill Lanes will observe all COVID-19 restrictions and requirements, including any changes occurring after we re-0pen, as per Harford County & State of Maryland regulations.